App Integrates with Courses’ Tee Sheets, Displays Special Offers
Golfers looking to book rounds can now use the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail app on their mobile phones to make the check-in process easier and faster.
The custom Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail app by Gallus Golf will not only include a robust Virtual Caddie for every hole of golf on the Trail, but also will include the following features and capabilities
- Contactless mobile tee-time booking and check-in fully integrated with Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail point-of-sale systems and tee sheets;
- Full integration to GHIN and the World Handicap System for score posting and for scoring in the Gallus Tournament Wizard module that allows for live event scoring;
- Display offers and integrate loyalty programs that can be built to be unique to the RJT;
- Offer news and content about current happenings at any of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail courses;
- Offer the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail the opportunity to communicate with all of the app’s downloaders – right down to specific individuals through their smartphones.
Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail App Makes Booking Golf in Alabama a Snap
The app can be downloaded for Android or iOS from the RTJ’s Facebook page.
Partnering with the RTJ marketing team, Gallus and its LaunchPad service, which is designed to help new apps launch successfully resulted in nearly 4,500 new downloads in the first week.
“What has stood out for us with Gallus has been not only a product that is head and shoulders above others in the industry, but their service and attention to our unique needs,” said John Cannon, President of SunBelt Golf Corporation, which has developed and managed the Trail on behalf of the Retirement Systems of Alabama since its inception.
“They have taken the old phrase of ‘under-promise and over-deliver’ to new heights for us and we are excited to be able to offer our customers and guests a truly best-in-class experience with our new mobile app.”
Since its opening in 1992, The Trail has since grown to 468 holes at 11 unique locations and has hosted nearly 15 million golfers from all 50 states and over 30 foreign countries.
By Alabama Golf News Staff
Have a story idea or a news item to report? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured image: Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail