Cane Creek Golf Course
Public golf courses / Posted 9 months ago / 20 views
Cane Creek Golf Course, owned by the City of Anniaton, was built by George Cobb as a nine-hole course in 1942 and expanded to 18 holes in 1970. It plays from 5,186 to 7,049 yards. It’s six miles north of Downtown Anniston, Alabama, east of U.S. Hwy. 431.